Artist | Student
Hello! I'm a freelance digital artist.
For inquiries, please contact me through the links below.
portraits and half-bodies
Pixel art and animation
Starting price for
Pet Sketches: 45€/$+
Illustrations: 250€/$+The exact pricing are determined on a case by case basis depending on the amount of detail or if for commercial artPayment via. Paypal either up front or split 50/50
Terms and conditions
1. The Artist has the right to refuse any Commission request, without needing to explain the reason.
2. The Artist reserves the right to stop work on a Commission, or cancel a Commission request due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, an inability to effectively communicate in the English language, or a breach of these Terms of Service.
3. The Artist will not create any form of hateful or racist imagery.
4. By commissioning the Artist, the Client is purchasing the Artist’s labor only. The Artist retains all rights to the Commission, which includes but is not limited to: Distribution, reproduction, use of the Commission for Artist promotion (e.g. Profiles, Personal Space, Public Space, as defined in the Definitions section herein, etc.); or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein.
5. The Client must specify the content of their Commission to the best of their ability prior to a Commission Agreement. A complex Commission may incur additional illustration fees, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
6. If the Commission is time-sensitive, a rush fee may be applied, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
7. The Client may not distribute, reproduce, or otherwise profit from the Commission, beyond the resale of the original, [traditional art] Commission, or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein.
7a. The client may not edit, alter, or trace the Commission without the Artist’s expressed, written permission, or as agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
8. The Client may display the Commission in profiles.
8a. The Client cannot display a Commission outside of Personal Space or in a Public Space unless the Commission is executed under new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work. The Client must obtain written permission from the Artist prior to displaying the Commission in a Public Space if not already defined in the Commission Agreement; additional fees may apply.
8b. Under no circumstances may the Client submit a Commission to any kind of contest.
9. Digital art Commissions will be provided to the Client via email or an online download location in .png or .jpeg format; this does not include the Commission native files (e.g., .psd, .tif, etc.), unless agreed upon in the Commission Agreement, or thereafter, the Client obtains written permission from the Artist.
10. The Artist is not responsible for printing [creating a hard copy of] a digital art Commission, unless agreed upon in the Commission Agreement. The Client may use the digital (.jpeg or .png) file for local printing, so long as it does not breach Term 8, Term 8a, Term 8b, or Term 11, and the Client obtains written permission from the Artist prior to printing.
11. If the Commission is for Commercial Purpose, the Artist must be notified prior to the Start of Work. Commercial use of the Commission will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
12. The Client may request a preview of the Commission at any time during the creation process
Any substantial or major change to the image after the sketch has been approved by the Client will cost at a minimum an additional 20% of the full price
Substantial change to pose
Substantial change to perspective
Substantial recolouring or colour changes
Extension of POVs
Additional panels or dimensions
13. The Client may not incorporate the Commission in another work of art (or another Artist’s Commission). A take-down notice will be issued in such cases.
14. Refunds may only be issued if the Client notifies the Artist prior to Start of Work. No refunds will be issued after Start of Work, nor will a refund be issued before or after Start of Work if any of these Terms of Service are breached. Additionally, the Artist has the right to revoke access to, and stop work of, the Commission at any time after Start of Work if these Terms of Service are breached.